Kingdom of Lungary
Laff Lüngard
Flaglungary.svg
Maplungary.png
Capital
(and largest city)
Munbach
Official languages Lungarian
Ethnic groups —75% White Lungarians
—14% Black Lungarians
—11% others
Demonym Lungarian
Government Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
Leaders King: Nicolette
Prime Minister: Caterina Munbacher
Speaker of Parliament: Edvard Lelt
Independence —Kingdom of Lungary: 20 June 1090
—Lungarian Empire: 16 June 1562
—Kingdom of Lungary: 18 May 1818
Population 45,283,000 (est. 2017)
Currency Lungarian melt

Lungary (Lungarian: Lüngard), officially the Kingdom of Lungary (Lungarian: Laff Lüngard) is a sovereign state located in Central Wechall, bordered by Haff to the northwest, Samara to the west, Akraine to the southwest, Wake to the southeast, and Efterland to the east and northeast. Its capital and most populous city is Munbach, located in the southeast of the country.

Lungary was unified under the Kingdom of Lungary in the 11th-century. Following a coup d'état in the 1500s, the kingdom was taken down and replaced with the Lungarian Empire, which annexed the nearby kingdoms of Haff and Efterland. In the 16th-century, Lungary began bringing slaves from Blasmer to Wechall in order to work in agriculture, which greatly increased their wealth and power. In the early 19th-century, both Haff and Efterland gained their independence from Lungary through the War of Independence, and with the empire destroyed, Lungary established itself as a constitutional monarchy. King Otto V has ruled as a constitutional monarch since 1979.

Lungary is a massively industrialized nation, containing one of the five largest cities in Wechall. Approximately 40% of the 45.3 million Lungarian population resides in urban areas, with the remaining 60% residing in towns, villages, and rural areas. Of the population, 89% identify as ethnically Lungarian, with 75% as White Lungarian and 14% as Black Lungarian. The remaining 11% primarily consists of people of immigrant origin. The national and sole official language of the nation is Lungarian, a Taglag language, which is spoken natively by about 93% of the population. While the Lungarian constitution advocates for the freedom of religion, Lungarians largely adhere to Church of Lungary, a Christian religion. However, the population is largely irreligious.

History[edit | edit source]

Geography[edit | edit source]

Politics[edit | edit source]

Administrative divisions[edit | edit source]

Main article: States of Lungary.
Lungary is divided into eighteen federal states. Each state has its own constitution, state government, and is largely autonomous in terms of its internal organization. Three of the states are city-states, which consist of just one city: Elgerholme, Kolna, and Munbach

Lungarystatesmap.png
State Capital Population (2017)
Beckhause Warner 2,410,000
Comoria Scawer 1,101,000
Darland Dar 2,001,000
Dawtaller Egerhaus 1,480,000
Elgerholme Elgerholme 2,444,000
Halverbach Schauwe 6,430,000
Horvarn Ogden 2,521,000
Kavarland Kavar 704,000
Kolna Kolna 3,592,000
Munbach Munbach 6,391,000
North Dine Rever 890,000
Northwest Veckerland Pallner 3,516,000
Schaussterland Schausster 1,012,000
Skaarsland Skaars 679,000
South Dine Braunscher 1,620,000
Southeast Veckerland Vecker 5,602,000
Warnesster Neunblock 2,890,000
Lungary Munbach 45,283,000

Economy[edit | edit source]

Demographics[edit | edit source]

Culture[edit | edit source]

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.